SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lol she lasted a week again with him

im glad i last at least a month and a half with her even though i call her out on all her garbage. this is the second time she bailed on this guy after a week.

i looked at her facebook and she was being all loving and crap towards him the past week except the past day or so she stopped but she was also being super loving to tons of other people not just him. she removed the picture with him immediately after posting it etc the other day. she also became friends with someone in the area hes not friends of. i bet she bailed on him and hungout with her lol. im gonna go to her apartment and see if shes there just to confirm and then call her.

http://i.imgur.com/7X1XiaF.jpg

Re: lol she lasted a week again with him

hmm seems like i spoke too soon shes not home

fawk...
http://i.imgur.com/tv07oRR.jpg

this thread may turn into a blog of this stupid narc ex with this guy. funny watching this brain dead idiot think hes in a real relationship with her.

hes upset she doesnt care about his brother in jail and he plans to fight with her about it, lol.

he calls her his girlfriend after they been together for 8 days even though i told him she was ******* a guy for a month and a half prior and me for 3 months and she is hitting on half a dozen guys across the country getting ready to bail and travel and he is blind to it.

she took down a picture of him on her facebook and yet still has other exboyfriends on there and recently added them back after they started hanging out lol.

im not gonna lie these 8 days have been a long time and knowing hes having sex with her is highly annoying but if it wasnt him it would be someone else. i really hate this guy though more than any other guy. he was trying to break me and her up in 2011 even though he knew i was dating her he was asking her out on dates right in front of me.

and like i said she added this guy back after we got in a fight. i know itsn ot over but im going to stop criticizing everything she does and calling her names. right now i have to make my plans to break them up quicker cause i have nothing better to do.

if i had another girl i would not care about her at all besides breaking them up cause like i said i dont like this guy.

None of this surprises me! I know I keep saying forget her and all that but I know it's so hard when you love someone. Especially when you've been through as much as us guys here have.

http://i.imgur.com/mYlFVmx.png

read her description for this picture with the guy lol

they been together for 9 or 10 days now.... shes doing all the things she did with me from what i can tell. except she didnt take pictures with me only of me. she started obsessing over past boyfriends after she hungout with me for a while. i think mainly like i said she ran off with him for a mini travel before wanting to go on a big travel. shes obsessed with people places and things i guess sometimes they last longer than others. if this lasts 2 more weeks itll last as long as with me pretty much

LOL

http://i.imgur.com/t9n93gy.jpg

Ok the girl is borderline or narcissistic but I wonder what sort of high do you get from all this? If you have some love and respect for yourself you should let go now man. F&$# her and find someone that can treat you better - do you really deserve all this?

Lee - I dont think this is love. Love should make people happy and give them a boost not put them down and make them feel bad and disempowered. Relationships with BPDs and NPDs make a man lose his ********* in the end as the self-esteem erodes more and more as we get hooked into the vortex of ****.... I really think it has more to do with what we learned while growing up as love from dysfunctional relationships with parents and replaying all that stuff with these women predators. That's false love... But you can change that.

rofl

http://i.imgur.com/eZ7vkEw.jpg

Mate, what your doing isn't healthy (for you), leaving aside any privacy issues by posting stuff here.

No contact doesn't mean cyber stalking her life, it means getting the b itch out of your head, heart, technology and life...for you.

It means unfriending her on FB twitter and any other social media, and blocking her from your accounts, it means deleting her from MSN, skype, and blocking her from your phone, and email. Change them if you must.

It means deleting all her previous e- mails (I actually recommend archiving them out of sight) and setting up rules that delete any mail before you see it.

It means getting emotionally tough with yourself.

I've always seen the benefits of writing stuff down, blog if you must but make it about you not her. If she ever finds out, your just loading the gun for her to fire,( at you) .

No one deminishes the task.... But we all know it's the best, tough, way.

All the best,

TNM

yes i know that but i cant control it and im running with it.

i deleted the pictures i posted above. but i will say this some of my information was dead wrong. the last picture was of the current guy shes with freaking out that she stole his money and ran off with a swinger couple. today i found out shes back home at her apartment with him. so this is the first day shes with him at her place. in 2011 this happened after she left me for him. she showed him around. eventually bailed on him and wen back to backup boyfriends until she found some new guys to hook up with. again the only reason she got with this guy was because me being around reminded her she left me for him and sicne they only lasted a week and a half she is going all out on him again.

i am monitoring like a vulture waiting to strike. once he does go back home a hour away she will be fresh meat for me to strike and possibly get again over time. she has had police reports on men in the past twice her age because her dad wanted to. she didnt want to and didnt pursue it and later had sex with them again. i must destroy this relationship with them. he took her from me very disrespectfully years ago. i am stalking HARDcore in real life. i just got done recording them in the shower at the apartment with a audio device LOL. i dont know if i should post it but apparently they took a shower after having sex and she was on her period.

he asked if he was better than the last guy aka me. she said something inaudible but i guess stupid. i thought i herd her say thats why she left me because i was bad at sex or had a little dick or something but after listening to the recording she didnt say that she said something else probably insulting regardless lol but then he went on to talk about how pathetic he is and how he hasnt been laid since her pretty much besides one girl the past 3 years.

she also told him to delete a picture he took of her bootie. they been together two weeks now. im on a mission to pounce first chance i get. he lives an hour away and she is already inviting over random people and talking about how her boyfriend is only going to be visiting every now and then but i think once he goes back an hour away shes gonna be on my dinner plate lol.

all it takes is one fight. he has no way to get back to her apartment im sure her dad had to pick his ass up.

https://soundcloud.com/electrocaseal/dr0000-0044-take-2-take-2-take

I agree with you, Phoenix. Maybe it isn't real as hard as it is to face. I agree with TNM as well. As tempting as it is because you want answers and peace, stalking her by way of going to her house, looking at her Facebook and Twitter or following her is only going to cause you more torment and pain. Believe me I've been tempted to do all these things because since we split up she's started renting a house 2 minute walk up the road from me. Off all the houses in the world she finds the closest possible one to me, she was always constantly phoning and texting saying she loves and misses me then going cold and not wanting to know me. This made me want answers and I felt like doing the exact same thing you are. I was heart broken and still am but I can't face anymore heartache or pain that doing those things would bring.

Chris

i am monitoring like a vulture waiting to strike. once he does go back home a hour away she will be fresh meat for me to strike and possibly get again over time. she has had police reports on men in the past twice her age because her dad wanted to. she didnt want to and didnt pursue it and later had sex with them again. i must destroy this relationship with them. he took her from me very disrespectfully years ago. i am stalking HARDcore in real life. i just got done recording them in the shower at the apartment with a audio device LOL. i dont know if i should post it but apparently they took a shower after having sex and she was on her period.

Dude, thats seriously not on and one of the most disturbing posts I've read here (and there are a few good revenge wishes here) .... We all get the need for answers (and revenge) but if you do anything you just lower yourself to their level, and risk doing time as well. Trust anyone here that she will have no thought for you when she goes all PHYSCO on you. She will win at any cost including jail time for you or her. She will lie and because you're the ex BF - the law will believe the wonderful actress she is and not you.

It's not your job or vocation to HARD core anything anymore. She is a total b itch and truly not worth your time or effort (or in fact doing time) - but you are worth your effort.

Time to bug out friend.... Nothing their but trouble, and if you read anything about them.... you know one thing - you'll loose long term (ALWAYS!). You are handing her a loaded gun by your actions and she will have no compunction to fire it at your head.... and/or use the law to do that for her.

Stay safe

TNM

The New Me
Chris

Dude, thats seriously not on and one of the most disturbing posts I've read here (and there are a few good revenge wishes here) .... We all get the need for answers (and revenge) but if you do anything you just lower yourself to their level, and risk doing time as well. Trust anyone here that she will have no thought for you when she goes all PHYSCO on you. She will win at any cost including jail time for you or her. She will lie and because you're the ex BF - the law will believe the wonderful actress she is and not you.

It's not your job or vocation to HARD core anything anymore. She is a total b itch and truly not worth your time or effort (or in fact doing time) - but you are worth your effort.

Time to bug out friend.... Nothing their but trouble, and if you read anything about them.... you know one thing - you'll loose long term (ALWAYS!). You are handing her a loaded gun by your actions and she will have no compunction to fire it at your head.... and/or use the law to do that for her.

Stay safe

TNM

i understand what youre saying. ive challenged her a few times saying things like im gonna talk to you later biiitch when i caught her cheating one night. she responded with NO YOU WONT. she took it as a challenge to beat me down. I know if i pushed really hard saying something like you wont try to file charges on me and then i do something that allows her to i know she may pursue it. im being somewhat cautious the next few weeks about how i go about getting information from her. i believe she will toss this guy out soon now that hes at her apartments. shes spends the majority of her time at other people's apartments. i know they wont welcome that guy around very long since most of them want to have sex with her anyway. she will eventually have to leave him behind and at that point tell him to leave similar to what she did with me. she has a lot of people she spends time with. yesterday when she brought him to this area i considered it phase 2. the countdown has begun. when she was staying with him a 1 hour the past 2 weeks even then she was making friends who were not adding him on facebook only her. he started to get stressed and desperate and worried at that point that she doesnt need him. it will happen for sure now once shes done dragging him around. she did this years ago and it was the beginning of the end for him.

i wasnt stalking her like this until she got with this guy who i hate. hes a major perv and a piece of **** who disrespected me quite a bit. im out mainly to end it for him. and i know if i harass them too much it will only prolong it and get me in trouble. im staying at a distance believe it or not but im monitoring everything she has and interacting with her through fake accounts pretending to want to visit her but cant have her boyfriend around. she hunts for people to hangout with and she will eventually tell him to leave to be able to focus on new people. im hoping to push it that way faster by making him seem like hes in the way

also yes i understand how disturbing my actions are. im predatory myself although also codependent.i was not phased very much when she was with other guys who i didnt know. this guy must be eliminated.

web counter html code
myspace web counter