SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
narcissism

Hopefully this will help someone you meet and suspect to be narcissistic.I didn't catch on right away but my eyes are wide open now.Two women I met recently at different times,looking back,had this tendency.Case in point,one had a personalized license plate with her name,"SOANDSO 1",...BIG RED FLAG !!!While on a date with her,she said little,looked at her watch and seemed indifferent.I ran into her after several months and tried to discuss our meeting.She abruptly interupted me as I wondered if I had offended her on the date.KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FELLOW BROTHERS ! The other "lady" while I was sharing some African pictures with some friends at a table over dinner,did not even look at them and actually started getting ***** when I explained why zebra stand opposite each other.She almost wanted to argue about it..this at our FIRST meeting.Not for me thanks.Last I heard,she is seeing somebody else and there are problems.In closing,never allow a narcissistic women to downgrade you or lessen you in any way.RECOGNIZE this trait on LEAVE,maintain your sanity and stay healthy !

Re: narcissism

My ex was like that. She always wante more. Nothing was good eneough. What ver car we had she wanted better. A drop top Saab with personalised plates. She hadn't even passed her driving test at the time it was only me who could drive. We had an apartment I decorated really nice for her. She was happy with it at first but then wanted to move to a bigger place (we have no kids and are 24 and 28) with an extra bedroom. She then moved in her sister and her sisters scummy bum of a bf in without my permission. They took total advantage and made a mess. When I tried to speak about it with her she got angry, shouted or walked away and jumped on MY car and drive off. Then blamed the whole thing on me and said I have mental health issues, love arguing and need help. This happened every time.

web counter html code
myspace web counter