SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tell Me What You Think Of This

So, my wife has been sick for the last few days. I have tried to ask her if she needed anything and take care of her.
Well, today I started feeling a little congested and run down and I said that to my wife.
"You always get sick after I get sick." She said in an unpleasant tone.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes, every time."

So, I took a hot shower and made myself some tea. I started thinking, I can't recall a single time that she has taken care of me when I have been sick. She acts like it's more of an annoyance than anything.

Re: Tell Me What You Think Of This

It interferes with your subservience.

It has too be all about her all the time. She must be the centre of attention. She must have an audience.

Now you have to feel guilty for even getting sick... Tell her that you catch the flu from her everytime she gets sick if you don't mind the chaos that will ensue right after you utter these words fro m your mouth....

I did feel guilty for being sick.

Anyway, I was sleeping a bit today, and feel much better. While I slept though, I had a dream.
I was married to a woman who wasn't my wife. She was embracing me and told me, "I hope you'll be happy with me forever."
I told her, "it doesn't matter if I'm happy forever, what matters is that were together."
She reached out and held my hands and pulled her towards me and we embraced again.

It was a strange dream, in that I never experienced anything like this with my wife.
She has never proclaimed that she wanted me to be happy. She rarely reached out to embrace me, and hasn't done it for years.

web counter html code
myspace web counter