SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pathological Lying: A Psychopathic Manipulation Tool

Pathological Lying: A Psychopathic Manipulation Tool

https://www.psychopathfree.com/content.php?296-Pathological-Lying-A-Psychopathic-Manipulation-Tool

Re: Pathological Lying: A Psychopathic Manipulation Tool

This is a good article, but it always raises one question in my mind: what is society prepared to do about it? Here I am, duped by a psychopathic ex-wife - who has done everything she could to me to erase me(lie, manipulate, threaten, harass, go to CPS, etc.) and no one blinks an eye. The more lies that she tells, the more credible that she appears. It doesn't hurt that she is a "community leader".

You commit a crime - you get fined or go to jail. You suffer from a mental disorder - you (hopefully) get help. Psychopaths like my ex-wife and others (certain mayors of large cities, for example) appear to grow stronger as the facts on the ground are twisted or ignored.

What happens to them? What happens to us and our kids?

web counter html code
myspace web counter