SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Court Round up and healing

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the those that have helped on here.
Our follow up Court date for joint custody is on the 27th Jan so fingers crossed.
Over the xmas period there has been hardly any contact and have found myself healing at an alarming rate.
Started working out been on a couple of dates (dates only strictly no touching) and have found the experience really liberating.
I know for a fact that she has no real interest in our son and that she is only contesting my application due to the fact that if I get JC it will effect her benefits (her words not mine)
Had him for the 2nd part of Xmas and didn't hear a peep from her which was so relaxing our son even enjoyed it and never muttered her name once not even at the age of 2 (is that normal btw?)
Anyway to cut a long story short on handing him back she has started to converse with me about our son which I have no issue with, my problem is that i get the nagging feeling is that there is a hidden agenda, even though she is now in a new relationship having been separated from me for 1 month after 5 years lol, she has started to txt me kisses on the end of texts when conversing about our boy, at first i just put it down to a mistake but then she has continued with it, this has started to infuriate me, as it's bringing me back to a place I don't want to be, I mentioned this to my cousin and other friends and they insist that I am being too sensitive on this matter, however I know what she's like and its really started to wind me up, do I tell her to stop or shall I just ignore it?
By the way I have never reciprocated in txts and have kept it as business like as possible without being rude

Re: Court Round up and healing

Keep the texts formal. Mine would do that too on texts. When she was in the "hating" me mode she'd be acting like I was nobody then at the flick of a switch randomly go into "loving me and missing" me mode. All within about a week or so.

Good luck in court and all the best with your son. Hope all works out well for you.

Re: Court Round up and healing

Honestly man, given you have the courts involved I would more or less avoid talking to her about anything unless you absolutely have to. Keep in mind what you say to her and what you talk about, especially over text and and likely will end up being used in court.

I would keep your Lawyer posted and also try to communicate with her through your attorney.

web counter html code
myspace web counter