SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Npd, bpd or hpd? Having done research mine has traits of them all

Having done a lot of research on narcissistic personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. Mine has traits of all of them. Is it possible to be all of them or can someone be a mixture of all of them. If anyone's read my first post post title "female narcissistic abuse" you may be able to come to a conclusion as there are a lot of older, more intelligent and more experienced fellas here that know what there talking about.

It's funny how we feel we have to do all this intense research to try and make some seance of what we've been through. I have been researching it for 3 months now and even though I understand more I'm still suite confused as to her behaviour.

Re: Npd, bpd or hpd? Having done research mine has traits of them all

They all are under cluster B so I can see how

All the cluster B types have quite a lot of overlap and to further confuse the issue can exist comorbidly. There are specific differences in the root manifestations though. 75% of diagnosed BPD are women.......75% of diagnosed NPD are men. Perhaps it is the same condition tending to manifest differently by sex.

throw in scitzophrenia if she punches holes in the walls cause she thinks she hears someone in there who needs out like my ex. or puts a blanket on the mirror or talks to her mom through the mirror or thinks a doll has a camera in it that her dad watches through lol. jesus christ why am i obsessed over this woman...

Holy ****, Chris that is crazy. When I first met mine, she ran out, crying, screaming and shouting because rihanna "shut up an drive" video came on tv and I said she was sexy on it and I changed the words to dirty ones. Nothing too bad. Just a joke. (Back then I was a confident joker now she's turned me onto a wreck) Plus we'd known each other about 2 weeks. That was quite crazy. Was fine for her to look at guys pictures on Facebook and tell me she was looking at their tattoo and to have randy orton plastered all over her laptop screen. If I did anything like that, **** me she'd have my b0llocks as ear rings.

yeah schizophrenia is very similar to narcissism. both need constant new stimulation or they go ape****. they both seem to be disconnected from others to the point they lack the awareness of hurting people by their actions. they also both see people around them as nothing more than part of her delusional story. both may hook up with random unrealistic men that wont work out for crazy internal mental reasons. very similar so much so that a diagnosed schizophrenic + bipolar ex like mine pretty much is a full blown narcissist. you just have to amplify it more with stupid mental behavior.

im pretty sure she even called me 3 days ago from someone elses number which is the same day she came back to the area with this guy she was with the past 2 weeks. she probably called for some mental reason. i think i will get over her hopefully lol. i dont lvoe her or care about her. shes just really easy to hangout with when she wants to. its frustrating more than anything because i know no matter how much she pushes me away like i said ill always be a part of her story and she will always be somewhat ok with me around even if im just bugging her. shes kinda of like a backup girl thats always there in some shape or form that i can mess with and randomly she may decide ok i can come over lol. hard to explain

Chris, it sounds like the more you keep her in your life in whatever capacity she's just going to push you further and further towards the edge. Don't let her push you over it. I've felt like doing all the things to mine what you have done to yours. (Even though she didn't cheat on me and has started seeing someone 3 months after we broke up still makes me angry to think of her with someone else) I was out with my friends last weekend and got kind of angry. I was going to go down to her house at 3 am, smash her car up, throw paint all over it, put sugar in her petrol tank and smash the windows on her house. But I had to think to myself. Do I really wanna take it to the next level with her? She will come back even more vindictive. She's already using this dorky guy to try and make me jealous (the fool can't see what she's doing he's being used. She said he makes her laugh. So ****in what. She wants attention that's it)and she's had me locked up a few months ago when she was giving me sh1t all day over text and calling me, I went over to speak to her and got the silent treatment so I grabbed her and shouted at her and she got me arrested telling the police I punched her.

What I'm saying is their vindictive and the more you keep them in your life and try and play mind games back with them they will torture you even more on some way. There is only so much someone can take before they snap with you ending up dead or in prison. Keeping her in your life also is making her think she's winning. SHe will get a kick out of the fact that you keep her on your life, even if it's in a negative way. Things can never work out with a woman like that. They will just use every mistake you ever made, big or small against you and beat you around the head with it for years to come. But mention anything they've ever done wrong you will get silent treatment, ignored or shouted at and hit. I know I've been there. You can't win in any given situation. If you find a way to win or get one over on them let me know because I'm all out of ideas.

web counter html code
myspace web counter