SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What really hurts me the most...its not her.

Is the fact i had to sell a huge chunk of my collectibles off to pay for my fines when i got into that accident. That night i was drinking with her, talking about our problems when she left me for that guy, she got all angry and stormed off speeding in her car, and stupid me followed her trying to calm her down worried she would get into a crash, and guess who did? Me. I had to sell off all my rare collectibes to pay for my lawyers and fines. Stuff ill never get back. Ever. It took me 20 years to build that stuff. And now its all gone. At least i had a safety net that saved me from impossible fees. But still, because of her playing mind games with me i lost my collection i was so proud of. Its been a year now, but i hate it. I miss that stuff.....

Re: What really hurts me the most...its not her.

And I bet she's doesn't care one bit that you lost that stuff because you were trying to protect her? It'll be all your fault. She wanted you to chase her. If you didn't you'd have been the bad guy and you did and your still wrong.

web counter html code
myspace web counter