SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Funny Prank Calls I'm Getting

Ok so I recently started making youtube videos again just to rant and rave to myself and i like doing it on youtube for a audience. i wish i didnt delete my videos after a while. i always do... but anyway i used to have some mildly epic videos about this narc ex of mine. you know id call her and she'd go off on me and id record it etc.

anyway, ive been keeping to myself just making my videos. a while back i showed one of her friends one of my youtube videos that is now deleted. i figured she would not be able to find my channel again once i deleted the video so i was in the clear to churn out shiiit talking videos about her.

But no i was wrong. they all know about my youtube channel at her apartment apparently ghetto people over there do nothing but gossip amongst each other.i know my narc ex doesnt add any of them to her facebook. she uses facebook to find old narc supply then go see them for stupid inflated reasons before finding a new target.

so like narcs do when she knew she was gonna get rid of me she premptively blocked me on facebook weeks before the breakup and started talknig shiiit about me to all her apartment friends. she started secretly having me come over near the end at night and fighting with me during the day and letting her apartment audience see it.

heres some of those calls inviting me over
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekqvFoRn19M

anyway since her life is pretty **** and boring and she has been recently showing off her new boyfriend to them obviously i have been brought up several times especially since they probably know she cheated on me with him years ago and shes doing it again. theyve been watching all my videos i think my ex probably doesnt even care as much as they do about my videos.

2 years ago my narc ex used to watch all my videos even though she was refusing to talk to me for like half a year. one day we started talking and it was clear she was feeding off of all of my youtube videos lol.

i honestly am ok with them knowing about the videos but i do shiiit talk a lot on it. anyway here is a prank call they did trying to emulate the past voicemails. these are ghetto trash women she hangs out with so i dont know what they would have done if i really went over there. in some of my videos i said that im waiting for them to get in a fight so that i can pounce on her again when she tells him to go home a hour away with no ride back. so they used that information and tried to emulate the way my ex talks to send me a voicemail. i believe the girl who made the prank call was behind the idea of doing this. during this time frame on facebook my narc ex was being friendly on facebook inviting over yet again more narc supply from her past so im sure she was too busy for this bull. she doesnt do this craaap anyway. i dont exist right now besides being a part of her story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7byEp5_aN9Q

web counter html code
myspace web counter