SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I had sex with another girl but I still can't get over my ex

I had sex with another girl the other night after getting drunk. This is the second girl in 3 months I've had sex with since I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. Yet, I still can't get over her. All I can keep thinking is how much I miss her (I miss the nice times but find it hard to remember the bad at the minute) I thought sleeping with other girls would help me but it's not helped at all nothing has?

I just want this to go away. I've tried everything I can to get over it but nothing's helping. Why has she left such an ever lasting mark on me? I know there can be no going back for us, I. Can't feel again the way she made me feel, the hurt and pain but also the anger. (Sometimes being around her would make me angry. Her attitude and not listening or making eye contact when I'm trying to have a conversation with her was what really made me mad)

Have any of you guys felt like this? Like she's left an ever lasting mark on you? You just can't shake the feelings? Other women don't help you feel better, if only for a while and your comparing them to her? I just want to feel better and I'm really trying but nothing is helping me stop missing her.

web counter html code
myspace web counter