SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looming Court Proceedings

HI guys,

I am due in court with my NARC ex on he 27th January,
and I have a couple of questions.

Question 1,

Is it wrong to keep tabs on her to gain the upper hand in Court.

Question 2

I have found out that she has entered the sex worker trade as a phone sex operator.
Should I be concerned by this and can I use this in Court,
I have irrefutable evidence of this being the case

Re: Looming Court Proceedings

You could definitely use that to your advantage but if you do, with her having the personality she has, they are notoriously vindictive and she will be hell bent on getting revenge if you do. Can you really handle it because she will do exactly that if you do? Think carefully. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply Lee,

The thing is what choice do I have?
the way I see it I have acquiesced to whatever she has wanted in the past, and I know she won't
stop at this, next it will be her turning to prostitution.
This woman spent 5 years studying to be a teacher only to turn to the sex trade, I don't think my son's interests or welfare is at heart when it comes to her decision making.

Use it. Use anything you can. If you have something you can use against her don't be sorry later....Ruin the b*tch if you can.

For court proceeding, if you are concerns are about your child-

1. You should not hesitate to present this in the court. I am confident that the judge will be concerned about the child(if there is one involved) as this would be a bad influence on the child

2. In court of law this would raise credibility when any future conflicts arise. In terms of evidence your testimony will be given more weight as compared to her as this her conduct will show her bad character.

3. If you are in court for child custody a complaint of such nature would be in your advantage

4. Do not miss this golden opportunity as once a document is tendered in court it becomes a public document. We are all aware to what extent a narcissist might go to destroy the victim, a complaint of such nature would be a good raise if you get trouble with the law to show this person character. A person involved in sex trade will never be seen with respect ( I have heard of many matter in which the narcissist has falsely called the police and made a complaint for domestic violence)

5. You are required to give the other party notice if you are going to raise some evidence against them in court. So be prepared as the narcissist would blackmail and will threaten you that she will hit you back with something worst. ( Always record this transcript in form of text or email so it can be used as evidence in court of law- this will help you get an Apprehended Violence Order if needed )

Lastly good luck bro and be prepared to fight hard 'Tyson' :)

Thanks I'll take that on board, will see the solicitor Monday and will keep you guys informed with updates

Many thanks to all of you

web counter html code
myspace web counter