SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suprise x trying to come back.

My Narc is trying to come back. I told her no and that I was happy. she had the nerve to tell me I was dissing her. I have a great woman now. and of course the narc really have some issues with that. I am sorry. The Narc claiming she made a mistake and her eyes were final open and she realize what a good thing she had in me. So many games and she doesn't realize that she hurt me so much. I hope she final realize that I am not coming back. I am sticking to my guns. Everything that she has done has been textbook. Thanks GUYS.

Re: Suprise x trying to come back.

My friend, if she's anything like mine she will feel this way now then total opposite next week. Then back agin the following week. Then opposite again. Get what I'm saying? Mine would look in my eyes and tell me she loves me one day, then act like I hardly exist. Then get on to me and say she's had a bad. DReam and needs me and misses me so much. The next week she was totally distant, told me she loves me but can never be in a relationship with me again, told me to leave her alone in a very nasty way. It's totally weird, I don't get it. What I'm saying, my friend is be careful.

web counter html code
myspace web counter