SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So Like I'm Free Now

Unlike a lot of you guys at this point i have no ties to my narc ex. she can go years without thinking of me or a few other people. i guess its a good thing she trashed me so hard. at this point i cant do anything even if i wanted to. ive deleted my stalker accounts. she hid all information from me going on about her online. she keeps her stuff very private now. i have no desire to call her because she ignroes it or gives the phone to men. the few times she picks it up she tells me to leave her alone and treats me horribly showing how little interest she has in me.

i havent talked to her in at least 3 days now. like i said i know nothing about what she does now. i do not believe she will be contacting me again. the last time we got togetheri had to contact her. so it seems its over. ive also deleted my 100 videos on youtube ranting about it all. i think i finally snapped this time. luckily i only wasted like 2 months of my life trying to get her attention and thne win her back when she got with this other guy. i have lost. i have been destroyed from her life completely. im almost relieved right now. i think its finally over.

web counter html code
myspace web counter