SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Just Got Beat up

I thought I wasnt gonna post here again but i just want to say that these women are beyond dangerous. i never thought my ex would hurt me physically to this extent. She invited over 5 traveling hobo guys and then invited me over. When I got there one of them pepper sprayed me and they began beating me up. They didnt do much damage. They didnt kick hard and I was yelling to my ex that I couldnt see. This was in a apartment complex so I guess they didnt want to get their asses in jail.

i just want to say she lied to them. said i was obsessed with her from 4 years ago when really we dated yet again 2 months ago.

She has tried to get me beaten up before by her apartment neighbors but they didnt. funnily enough they came out and talked to me as they watched me flushing my pepper sprayed eyes in the pool. one guy came out and ranted about how crazy my ex is. another asked if i needed a ambulance. i went home and took a shower. but the pepper spray made the water feel like fire. while I took a shower i noticed some bumps and cuts on my body and head.

I decided to call the police and file a report just for the hell of it. Nothing they can do but they have a incident documented of it.

i might add the reason she dumped me was because i criticized her and was telling her dad about her abusive behavior as well as even broadcasting all her evil deed on a youtube channel that was ******* her off.

like i said as time goes on her people she turned against me will see her evil. i thought about going back and blowing their brains out but i dont wanna be on death row for killing 6 people.

i know now how horrible these women can be and god forbid you marry something similar to my ex. her evil is endless. the most recent amusing thing was her giving a woman empathy by complimenting her baby and saying she couldnt wait to meet the child just so she could hangout with her for narcissistic supply while she hasnt seen her own baby in years.

these women are very dangerous and go through tons of men having fake fantasy relationships and later tries to pull them back into her life one by one.

i will let her brag about getting me her so called stalker ex beat up. it will only further show her evil. i would have no remorse at blowing this monster's brains out right now if i could get away with it. the love is gone now. she still has a vagina though. besides that she is plain vile.

she started dating a guy i hate and is using all his welfare money on drugs etc. i dont care anymore lol

the best thing i got out of this is i got to talk to the people who i once feared and hated me at her apartments in my time of need. the evil ***** will be revealed to all soon enough as she prances around about what she did to me.

Re: I Just Got Beat up

Thats why we tried to tell you to stay away. In order to get out of her web you have to stay away. Or else you'll keep getting intangled.

Unless thats what you want. Id advise you to stay on the outs now.

Re: I Just Got Beat up

lol, yeah. if i had a gun on me and i got pepper sprayed like that I would have been completely helpless. have to watch out for ghetto hobos and bums who live on the streets. they know how to pull a fast one on you. next time i go into a conflict im staying at least 10 feet away. i eat habanero peppers all the time so im used to burn and screwing up my stomach. that direct hit to my eyes left me helpless for a minute or two. i was able to open my eyes on and off and see but i was still unable to escape after the spray and they got me. to be honest i enjoyed the experience, lol. i should have been smart enough not to have had that happen to me. the signs were there as soon as i got there that something bad was going to happen.

web counter html code
myspace web counter