SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Always have to come out looking like the good person

Ever notice that? My ex did that alot. She would dump me to be with someone else, who she was talking to behind my back, blame me, for the sole reason of not wanting to take the blame. She knew she was in the wrong, so she hid it.

It was important for her to keep a reputation, but her reputation was already butchered beyond my control with her past of drugs, and "lies" as she would say about her being a runaround.

Its odd how her mind worked in situations with other men, i witnessed this on both sides of the fence. She would find something to leave a guy, break up with him, push the blame on him, just to jump back into bed with another immediately. Just so she wouldnt be regarded as a cheater. The second she broke up with someone, in her mind she was single. And free to sleep with whoever. But that was the motive behind it, to be with someone else right away. So i take it as basically the same thing as cheating.

It was all a method to divert guilt off of her. If she was exposed, she would flip out, blame of course, and lie even more.

All in all she really honestly believed she did nothing wrong.

Re: Always have to come out looking like the good person

That about flipping out when confronted I know all about. If ever I said 'why are you being like this' or 'why did you say that or do that'? I'd get back ' what you always questioning me for? Leave me alone' and storm off. Sometimes, you feel like you need answers to set your mind straight but you can't get answers to even the most simplest of things.

Re: Always have to come out looking like the good person

Lee
That about flipping out when confronted I know all about. If ever I said 'why are you being like this' or 'why did you say that or do that'? I'd get back ' what you always questioning me for? Leave me alone' and storm off. Sometimes, you feel like you need answers to set your mind straight but you can't get answers to even the most simplest of things.

There are always answers, but they're not the ones she likes.

It will never come from her, you've got to realize these things by yourself.

J

web counter html code
myspace web counter