SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anyone stalk their narc?

ive stalked her the past few months. usually ill make a fake email or use a fake phone number since shes constantly giving out her number wanting strangers to come over for attention it usually confuses her easily. sometimes ill call her and if theres anyone with her she will give them the phone to talk shiit to me. she doesnt know i do that to know who shes with and where she is lol.

Re: anyone stalk their narc?

Errrrr......No, ' cos that ain't healthy behaviour. Mate.

Leave the wasps nest alone or you'll get stung.

Again.

Yes it's tempting.....but. Leave well alone. IMHO

Re: anyone stalk their narc?

Its not healthy behavior man. Like new says. Stop being stung.

The only time i monitored my ex was when i was dating her, and i knew in my gut i couldnt trust her, she would lie to my face and call other exes when i wasnt around. I of course found out the truth that i was in fact correct, it hurt yes but it was relieving too. Now, shes gone, and i have no reason to monitor her anymore. Shes just gonna do the same crap over again, but not with me. Thank god.

I think you already know full well what your ex is doing, so shes not hiding secrets. You need to break from it.

web counter html code
myspace web counter