SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ex Parroting What I Say

I noticed this a while ago with my ex and she doesn't just copy me but a lot of other people and things. I called her a minute ago to try to confirm where she was but right after the phone call i realized she virtually copied everything i said to her in voicemails a few days ago. i basically asked what her problem was texting my neighbor crazy crap which i instigated her to do without her knowing jsut to draw attention to me. i then made another call saying it was cold as hell out and shes such a fawking biitch etc. when i called she immediately asked what my problem was and started calling herself a biitch pretty much lol. one time i said she made me act crazy then said i made her act crazy to someone else. one time i was trying to break the silent treatment by sending her messages. i later found ou she sent pretty much the same exact messages to a guy who wasnt talking to her anymore to try to get him to talk to her. it was weird.

its weird how she can ignore me for months then i find out she watches my youtube videos or listens to everything i send her intently and remembers it well.

Re: Ex Parroting What I Say

I experienced this first hand... I believe that this is one of the traits of a Narc

My X talked about how she walked pigeon toed like one of her friends when she was younger. She would talk just like another of her friends... same tone and style. She would interact with our daughter the same way I did.. and never came up with authentic interactions.

It is my understanding.. that the Narc's false self is activating a cameleon trait to fit in.. also, this mimicking is a sign of their deep view of themselves as a very small person inside that can't possibly be of worth if they were authentic. so they put others on somewhat of a pedestal and consider it safe to act like them..

"We envy in others, what we doubt in ourselves"

Narc's are indeed carbon copies of the disease...

This is the real MIke@SacTown and I approve this message ;)

Re: Ex Parroting What I Say

MIke@SacTown
I experienced this first hand... I believe that this is one of the traits of a Narc

My X talked about how she walked pigeon toed like one of her friends when she was younger. She would talk just like another of her friends... same tone and style. She would interact with our daughter the same way I did.. and never came up with authentic interactions.

It is my understanding.. that the Narc's false self is activating a cameleon trait to fit in.. also, this mimicking is a sign of their deep view of themselves as a very small person inside that can't possibly be of worth if they were authentic. so they put others on somewhat of a pedestal and consider it safe to act like them..

"We envy in others, what we doubt in ourselves"

Narc's are indeed carbon copies of the disease...

This is the real MIke@SacTown and I approve this message ;)

Ahhh....the replicator. Wondered if anyone had seen that. More like the predator of movie fame for a BPD.. NPD matches alien. Wait was that not a movie?. Alien vs Predator?

Anyway....read this.

http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212147

Long for the days of neurotic women.....who thought everything was their fault.......easier to deal with but still not healthy.

web counter html code
myspace web counter