SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Pledge For Safe Relationships: Psychopath Free

1. I will never beg or plead for someone else. Any man or women who brings me to that level is not worth my heart.

2. I will never tolerate criticsms about my body, age, weight, job, or any other insecurities I might have. God partners won't put me down, they'll raise me up.

3. I will take a step back from my relationship once every month to make sure that I am being respected and loved, not flattered and love bombed.

4. I will always ask myself the qestion: :Would I ever treat someone else like this?" If the answe is no, then I don't deserve to be treated like that either.

5. I will trust my gut. If I get a bad feeling, I won't try to push it away and make excuses. I will trust myself.

6. I understand that is better to be single than in a toxic relationship.

7. I will not be spoken to in a condescending or sarcastic way. Loving partners will not patronize me.

8. I will not allow my partner to call me jealous, crazy , or any other form of projection

9. My relationship will be mutual and equal at all time. Love is not about control and power.

10. If I ever feel unsure about any of these steps I will seek out help from a friend, support from, or therapist. I will not act on implusive decision.

Re: A Pledge For Safe Relationships: Psychopath Free

Gabe, you are knocking it out of the park today.

I got it from psychopath free, they have Facebook page and great stuff

Too many words son.....I know where you come from though. Only need one rule....

1. Act up and I am gone.

Consigned!!!

web counter html code
myspace web counter