SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
they just don't get it.....

http://www.avoiceformen.com/women/okay-mgtow-i-get-it-now-if-this-is-the-option-id-pass-too/

I remember so fondly when I couldn't walk into a place without running into 9 guys that she'd fkd!

Re: they just don't get it.....

Chump don't mean to make fun of the 9 guy statement but "only 9"? I'm sure my little whack job has the record. All I can say is she is sucking her way to the bottom not the top. But one day my friend they won't have anything a man wants. I know I'm right some days I wish I wasn't. We both know we are so much better off

WOW man you guy's was with some HOES, how can one day they want have anything a man wants if there is a number of manginas out there?

Mark (upper case)
Chump don't mean to make fun of the 9 guy statement but "only 9"? I'm sure my little whack job has the record. All I can say is she is sucking her way to the bottom not the top. But one day my friend they won't have anything a man wants. I know I'm right some days I wish I wasn't. We both know we are so much better off

That was only in one place when I went in to pick up a pack of smokes! Other places were worse!.....

CHUMP
Mark (upper case)

That was only in one place when I went in to pick up a pack of smokes! Other places were worse!.....

Hey Chump, maybe you forgot my first post here and maybe not. Let me just say this hopefully your little narc never had a threesome. I know that's not a shocker but with her daughter? And their fat ass, ugly, SOB, coke dealer........ So I think I have everyone on here hands down when it comes to psychopathy/npd,hpd,and throw in a good dose of borderline buddy. Its a wonder I survived. It still effects me every day. When you dance with the devil you will get burnt......peace

Mark

web counter html code
myspace web counter