SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange repeated behaviour of wanting you then dropping you

Be careful. I was with a girl 3 years. We broke up 6 months ago, 3 months ago she got with someone else. The whole time she would text and call me saying she misses me and wants to see me, every time I would because I loved her and missed her too. I'd take her out and have a good time. Weekends away together and even have sex. Then randomly she would say she doesn't feel the same anymore and destroy my heart.then no more than 3 weeks later she would contact me again saying the same thing and the same scenario would replay.misses me, is sad without me, can she see me so I would and take her out, have a good time, lead to believe we would get back together again then BAM! She would drop me again and break my heart.
3 weeks later again, this was the last time she contacts me. Practically begging to see me. I was skeptical and wary at first but after a while my guard dropped because I thought it was different this time. She cried to me she misses me and loves me. Wants to take things slow between us and we will be ok. I took her away for the weekend, had sex, when we went out together she spend the night staring into my eyes, kissing and hugging me. She even said she broke up with the boyfriend (who she always said was a rebound and meant nothing)then a few weeks later again BAM! 'I don't feel the same anymore you won't hear from me again. Other day I drive past her house and see the other guys car outside. You know the one that she said she doesn't even like, is ugly,, is a rebound, doesn't mean anything?

When we were together she couldn't bare to be away from me, she told me about a million times a day how much she loves me. I broke up with her because she was so controlling and I felt stifled. Over the last 6 months, despite having a boyfriend for 3 of them she continuously contacts me asking to see me and she misses me. She says she wants me back and to take it slow then says she doesn't feel the same anymore then I don't hear from her for usually 3 weeks then she comes back with the 'I miss you can I see you' tune. A few weeks ago she was staring in my eyes, kissing me, hugging me,holding my have, buying me chocolate hearts for Easter and getting angry and jealous over other girls talking to me then suddenly'i don't feel the same about you anymore you won't hear from me again!' I know I will in no longer than 3 weeks this pattern has repeated itself 6 times in 6 months.
How can you go from spending 3 years of your life, loving someone as intensely as she love me to this. All the other times I got so upset and was destroyed this last time I don't feel as bad and feel stronger I think I'm used to it. It's so confusing.

Re: Strange repeated behaviour of wanting you then dropping you

Lee Roy, you are right, it's very confusing.

Somehow, when they pull the strings on our hearts, it is more about power and control than it is about love.
Just remember that.

Re: Strange repeated behaviour of wanting you then dropping you

Hello Lee,

I'm wondering: you say she sacked you every time after a couple weeks.

When ovulating, women are known to be on the hunt for a copulation partner; when menstruating, they'll bite his head off. The timing could fit in your case...

I think this is still a big taboo issue these days, and it would help a lot if more information about this would be published; even if only to warn us guys.

A lot of women behave according to this schedule, and they don't even realize it.

It is basically instinct, purely hormonal driven behaviour. As the conscious mind does not get involved in instincts, it would explain the cruelty and lack of empathy. Anything she does on these occasions is native behaviour stored in her DNA, and for her it is absolutely "natural", and thus "normal". And no remorse is needed for "normal" behaviour...

Jack

web counter html code
myspace web counter