SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Am I right or am I just bitter?

I was listening a bit to an Eminem CD that my wife really likes. Every other word on the songs was "f" this or some kind of swearing. He was also rapping about women sucking softballs through garden hoses.

Well, I can appreciate this as much as the next person. But, it occurred to me that this should really speak to me about my wife.
So, it flashed into my mind that they are just "Human garbage."
What kind of women listen to stuff like that? A good woman wouldn't want to hear that, would she?

I wondered, am I just bitter from not having much of a sex life for the last 16 years, or am I right? Are they just trash that needs to be emotionally discarded for our own good?

Re: Am I right or am I just bitter?

Hello NLB,

I think a person's musical preference is dependent on too many factors to conclude anything about the person itself.

Yes, you are bitter, because you feel like wasting your life with her. Yes, she is a low-life for doing this to you.

But also : it's time you start to make a point of it, and put her to the choice : a normal respectful life or bye bye...

Jack

web counter html code
myspace web counter