SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
been narc free since 2012

hey guy\\\'s just wanted to stop in and say hello. most of you don\\\'t know me. I\\\'m an old student from this site and it\\\'s nice to see this site doing good after all this time. I owe a lot to this site for helping me get through the situation with my narc. we all had a lot of the same hair pulling experiences but you can and will work through them even if you can\\\'t see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. we all took a good pummeling before we got hear and I still remember all the story\\\'s and good advice I got. to me at this point my nightmare seems like a faded memory and have been with a great gal for the better part of 4yrs. you guy\\\'s will get there but it\\\'s not an easy road. if you guy\\\'s get a chance I started on page 25 as the older story\\\'s are just as helpful as today\\\'s are. I\\\'m just hoping that story\\\'s like mine will help you guy\\\'s see that there is an end to the madness that your going through right now. take care and God bless.

Re: been narc free since 2012

Glad you are doing well, Terry.

Re: been narc free since 2012

Thank you Terry, for proving that there is life after the abuse.

Sometimes hope is all one needs, sometimes it is all one has...

All the best,

Jack

web counter html code
myspace web counter