SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just hung out with a new narcissist Girl

ok so today i went and hungout with a girl. she seems to be just as bad as the first narcissist girl i dated. she has herpes, lost custody of her kid, current lives in a abandoned house. has twisted fantasies of pedophilia, ******* animals, etc. delusional as ****. has a ton of guys she uses helping her out. this is just top of iceberg ****. she kicked me out after 5 hours of being there with her and gaslighted the **** out of me with bull**** excuses to kick me out. it left me in tears slightly by how cold she turned after entertaining me with her delusional rambles.

what should i do if we hangout again? im thinking about stealing her phone and groping her before i do it and leave. lol. it could be over tho idk. she is still showing me attention so i might see her again.

Re: Just hung out with a new narcissist Girl

Hi there,

One advice : unless you're a masochist, stay away from crazy. She uses people to survive; if she can not use you, you're trash to her.

That army of providers could be sent after you when she misses her phone...

Respect yourself, stay around people who have their act together.

Jack

web counter html code
myspace web counter