SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Wanted To Get This Off My Chest

Yesterday something bad happened. I had a girl who literally turned 18 two days ago come over to my house. She is three months pregnant. She failed her driving test so she didn't have a license but was driving to school anyway. Yesterday was her first day of school and she said that was the day we could hang out cause i guess thats when she would have access to the car. She came over for an hour and we had sex even though she said a bunch of times we weren't having sex I just kept slowly groping her more and more and she didn't try to stop me feeling her up she just played with her phone while i did it. anyway after messing around for an hour she started sounding really nervous about driving home asking about my license i guess she was really starting to want me to drive her home cause she knew she couldnt drive for **** and didnt know the area. anyway, while driving out of my neighborhood she got in a wreck. she ended up going to the hospital in a ambulance. they said mainly only the airbag hurt her. during the time we were hanging out and having sex she made it clear I wasn't her type of guy. Even though im 27 years old and 5'7 and she's 4'11 she still said I was way too short. and while we were talking last night after she was out of the hospital over text i started to rage at her over the fact I wasn't her type saying this is why i don't go on dates. why go out with someone who decides they dont like you and then never hands out with you again. I didn't say that part to her but odds are if we went out on a date yesterday we would have probably never hung out again and i wouldnt have gotten to **** her lol. anyway she said a sentence with "even if i did like you" in it so i immediately responded with "bye" then she said something about her not wanting me to leave. and i snapped at her saying this is why i dont date and i dont care if youre dead because just like all girls ive dated if they decided they didnt like me they would throw me in the trash so theres no point talking now bye. a hour or so later she wrote a sad and that was the last i herd of her even though i broke and sent her a apology text. i know he still hangs out and sleeps at her baby daddy's house so im sure she has plenty of people to comfort her and like i said i am not her type. so yeah i just wanted to get this off my chest. i kind of have regrets giving a **** that she wrecked her car. now that i look back on it she probably would have driven to see some other guy if it wasnt going to be me she chose to come see. she even said **** like ill forgive you if you buy me a new car and i responded with my a small story about how my ex never bought me a new car when she was driving and wrecked my car. i wasnt even with you in the car blah blah blah.

idk just **** her. you know? i havent had sex in 9 months or had many girls give a **** about me and not backstab me my entire life this ***** is out dating obviously even though she's pregnant and was whining about not even wanting to go to school and had the balls to tell me several times while hanging out with my that i was soooo short and she even manipulated me very easily to give her gas money and some food which i was fine doing but just looking at the situation. **** her this wouldnt have lasted anyway even if she made it home and she probably woulda wrecked anyway since the first opportunity she had to use the car she drove off with it to places she shouldnt have. and since like i said she still ****in her baby daddy no doubt she's probably a very cold heartless girl from what i can tell of her but i dont wanna make assumptions she just seemed to have a very cold selfish personality even for the age of 18 but i could be wrong about that idk i dont want to give a ****.

i dont have any friends so i wanted to vent somewhere sorry. my life is a mess because i made i revolving around women. i spent several years of my life desperately looking for a woman to motivate me to work cause i fail to hold a job on my own but all the girls i dated never gave a **** about me so i just really hate women now. im going to see a psychiatrist soon or whatever to try to get myself to want to live a different life cause this aint working and the things i want out of life and care about are making me a loser. hopefully i can change my motivations in life than to be codependent to women.

Re: I Wanted To Get This Off My Chest

Coool.....a predator.

Yes, go to the psychiatrist. You are one crazy man. Dont blame a crazy woman. Its you buddy.

Yo,

Vent all you need, there's enough space on the web.

You already took the first step : you acknowledge that you have a problem, and you are prepared to do something about it. Some people never get that far, so you've already taken the first step on the stairway to a better life.

You're frustrated because you don't understand why you had such bad luck in the past. Someone once said "If you want to understand the world, understand yourself".

Start with knowing yourself first, the rest will follow.

Jack

web counter html code
myspace web counter