SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have tried my best too save my self but she now has a temp restraning order on me and i have

And have to go to court on 9/11 too fight the full R.O. She has filed on me i have saved the recording of the female cop threatening me and some of the calls from my ex threatening me and most of the text msgs of her smear campaign she has been lying too make her look like the victim and i have the state now in my computer and they were in it before i was even given my TEMP RESTRAINING ORDER! Violating my rights she also now has made her daughter lie to say that i was hurrassing her also by the internet It just wont stop so any advice would be helpful thank you

Re: I have tried my best too save my self but she now has a temp restraning order on me and i have

http://www.restrainingorderblog.com/2011/02/borderline-personality-disorder.html?m=1

web counter html code
myspace web counter