SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
encouraging words

Sometimes an encouraging word can shed light on some of the darkest places. Here's a quote I pray someone finds to be that light: " If my legs start to waver freight not of my safety, for my will to succeed is strong enough to carry me through my trials". - T. Ashley

encouraging words

Like the strength of a willow tree during hurricane force winds, I too will not break under pressure from the winds of life.

encouraging words

I will not question that which I understand. Only confusion will derive from the unknown.

encouraging words

Everyone loves the underdog. So, if you ever feel at a disadvantage in this thing called life. Just remember, everyone's rooting for you.

encouraging words

If you ever feel like you're at the end of your rope, just tie a knot and hold on.

encouraging words

In all relationships, remember this:"Just because you're both reading from the same book, doesn't necessarily mean you're both on the same page".

encouraging words

The only reason why people cause confusion, because they are confused themselves.

encouraging words

If you measure a man's strength only by the physical and not by his mental. Then you have underestimated the value of his true strength by far.

encouraging words

A little boy fell down and scraped his knee on the sidewalk. His father looked at him and said, "dry up your tears, it's not that bad". As much as he wanted to comply with his father wishes, he couldn't. It's easier to say, "just get over it", when you're not the one experiencing the pain.

Re: encouraging words

So true.

An example of a non-empathic dad. Unfortunately this is common practice today towards boys.

What the boy needs to hear is "Ouch, that must be painful", and what he needs to get is a hug.

Been there, long time ago...

Jack

encouraging words

"Keeper I am" said the man. For who am I if I had not been there for my brother in time of need. A mere waste of a being if my loyalty to you unfounded.

encouraging words

Joy can only be stolen from the one who never realized he possessed it in the first place.

encouraging words

It was once said: Be very mindful of your actions, because he who argues with ignorance can easily claim the name.

encouraging words

He who relies on another to produce his joy, will anxiously await disappointment every time.

encouraging words

In the midst of taking care of those in need, forget not the one who needs you the most... yourself.

encouraging words

"You are somebody."

encouraging words

Just remember, there's no such thing as an ugly smile.

encouraging words

A wise man once told me, "Son, I can not do for you that which you are not willing to do for yourself". Only a fool would try to make the still wind blow.

encouraging words

Who are you- you're a father, a brother, a son, uncle, stepfather, lover, companion, bodyguard, protector, laborer, handyman, electrician, plumber, craftsman, doctor, lab tech, orderly, assistant, lawyer, judge, referee, prosecutor, deputy, chef, waiter, dishwasher, janitor, teacher, counselor, principal, bus driver, coach, tree trimmer, maintenance man, construction worker, journeyman, architect, planner, masonry, carpenter, welder, blacksmith, preacher, choir director, deacon, usher, treasurer, barber, singer, songwriter, composer, musician, promoter, officer, firefighter, city worker, cab driver, conductor, pilot, traffic controller, mechanic, director, organizer, weatherman, anchor, sailor, fisherman, diver, surfer, lifeguard, painter, healer, friend.... but most of all, you're human.

encouraging words

Strength- If you have ever prayed for strength, how would you know if your prayer was answered if you were never tested.

web counter html code
myspace web counter