SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wow

hello, i found your website a few days ago and have watched many of your videos, i am amazed that i have become the victim of a horribly abusive marrige and now see that this is not my fault. i am mentally and phisically abused if i question any of her rules or demands. my family has been negativly effected for 10 years now and all along i was told by my wife that all the things that were going wrong were my fault. now i need to get out of the relationship and need to find the courage to start this process. i have shared your site with her mom and she has been abused the same as me by this vile person. any advice would be great but i believe the answers are in the videos. i just wanted to thank you for the site and what an awesome job you have done getting this knowledge out to people like me.

web counter html code
myspace web counter