SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Was she a narc after all?

I've been in a committed and faithful (or at least I thought) relationship for 3 years now with the same woman, and now suddenly out of nowhere she's throwing me out like a used tissue because her friends don't like me for my political preferences and my disinterest in their petty drama. It doesn't matter to her that we've been this close for almost 4 years now and all the promises she's made to me must've been false, because she's ignoring me like the plague now and only spends time with her friends. It's been about 4 months of this now, and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? I truly love her, but I don't want to wear rose colored glasses about the reality of the situation.

Re: Was she a narc after all?

Women who are easily influenced by others are generally narcs. Be glad that she is gone. It's better that it happened now as opposed to when you have a kid with her or something.

Re: Was she a narc after all?

Hi there,

My point of view : she can not accept that you are "insensitive" to her friends' drama.

For most women, feelings are all that matters in the world. The worst that can happen to those women is to be alone when they are in need of emotional support. By refusing to give in to her friends' drama, you've "proven" to her to be just what she fears most : someone who is not there when she might need it.

Female logic is quite self-centered, and from another world, isn't it?

Let it go, your only future with her is to become a mangina, and unless you want to lose every last grain of self-respect, don't go there.

Jack

web counter html code
myspace web counter