SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First post...

This is my first post here.
I've been divorced for a little more than 5 years from a woman who physically and verbally abused me, still remember a good deal of it. I'm here because of the You-Tube videos, and I see that I haven't had it as rough as some here. For a bit, I thought some of it might be put up for show, because nobody could be THAT bad- but right now I'm not so sure.

See, I just saw a Craigslist ad from a woman looking for a date for New Years, and she hasn't let two sentences go by before she got into what losers and creeps men are. Why would any sane man want to date a woman who calls you a loser and a creep in her Craigslist ad, before you even reply??? You'd have to know what you're up against, and vote "Nope, not gonna do it" before responding. Yeah, the crazies are out there, and aren't necessarily waiting to reveal the crazy.

Now, I've had it rough.... like I've said elsewhere I got the broken nose and the bloody tee-shirt to prove it-- and been called some names and been lied to and lied about-- so I know it's rough. I also know it's been mighty quiet since I left her-- and that's the way I aim to keep it. Sleeping alone isn't such a bad deal after all, y'know.

Re: First post...

mjmsprt40
This is my first post here.
I've been divorced for a little more than 5 years from a woman who physically and verbally abused me, still remember a good deal of it. I'm here because of the You-Tube videos, and I see that I haven't had it as rough as some here. For a bit, I thought some of it might be put up for show, because nobody could be THAT bad- but right now I'm not so sure.

See, I just saw a Craigslist ad from a woman looking for a date for New Years, and she hasn't let two sentences go by before she got into what losers and creeps men are. Why would any sane man want to date a woman who calls you a loser and a creep in her Craigslist ad, before you even reply??? You'd have to know what you're up against, and vote "Nope, not gonna do it" before responding. Yeah, the crazies are out there, and aren't necessarily waiting to reveal the crazy.

Now, I've had it rough.... like I've said elsewhere I got the broken nose and the bloody tee-shirt to prove it-- and been called some names and been lied to and lied about-- so I know it's rough. I also know it's been mighty quiet since I left her-- and that's the way I aim to keep it. Sleeping alone isn't such a bad deal after all, y'know.

Here is a way to get your power back: when you met a woman that is worth something, just get to know her, and forget about any physical action for at least one year.

You will learn a lot about her that way, and exercise great self control.

Key to all of this is to not dependent on having a woman. Its a very difficult thing to do. I understand. You have to stay focused. Focus on your career, take care of yourself. Find men that are winners. Find women that are smart, and are not all about sex.

Do these things, and you are on the right Path.

Re: First post...

A year...... That should be enough time for the crazy to come out if it's there.

I've made up my mind after watching a number of these videos and reading a number of posts-- plus my own personal experience-- that the first time she says "You loser-- you're not a man" or words to that effect will be the last time she says anything like that to me. I'm worth better than that, and from here on in I refuse to tolerate that sort of thing. Otherwise you get on a never-ending treadmill, trying to prove your worth to a woman who regards you as perhaps useful for the heavy lifting but little else.

Been there, done that. Not again.

web counter html code
myspace web counter