SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
She got remarried! Again!

Yep, my psycho *itch NPD ex-wife got remarried, again! You see I was her 5th husband. I found that out from her kids "AFTER" the wedding. I ran from her 15 months ago and went no-contact and let the divorce go through uncontested. The divorce has only been final for 9 months, so she worked pretty fast. Then, after not a word for 15 months I get a group MMS text, not from her because she's blocked, but from an unknown third party. The text included a picture of her and Mr. Victim #6 on their wedding day! I'm sure she did this in an attempt to inflict further hurt upon me. Little does she know that I am SOOOO over her abusive @ss and I'm dating a lovely woman 20 years younger than me who absolutely adores me and treats me like a King! So who's missing that ol nag? Not me guys. It's amazing that the ego of the narcissist can't just be content to ruin the current victim, but wants to go back and sling mud on the old victim in an obvious, in-your-face small minded move like sending me her wedding photo. I could care less. And in fact the only thing that happened was that I began to feel sorry for #6, after all he's probably a nice guy. NPD's only marry nice, empathetic guys who will put up with their $hit.

Moral of the story, go out and date guys. I am so happy with my now 1 year old relationship to a gorgeous younger woman. It's a whole different world when you're in a reciprocal relationship my brothers. Hang in there, much love for my fellow victims.

Re: She got remarried! Again!

Whenever she says "You'll never find another person like me!" I reply "That's the point."

web counter html code
myspace web counter