General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars WITHIN WEEKS with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over I thought about trying it. I invested the measly $6.00. Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $8,750.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $17,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!!

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1)Brandon Corbin 307N Church ST. Lancaster PA 17603
#2)Lierin Quinn PO Box 242 Bausman, PA 17504
#3)L Middlebrook PO Box 2079 Beaverton Ontario Canada LOK 1AO
#4)Phyllis M Whiddon 256 JD Rd. DeRidder LA 70634
#5)D Goldring 1368 Kenton RD Parkville, MD 21234
#6)P.Johnson 1306 Deer Creek Church Rd. Forest Hill, MD 21050

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.