General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where's best

hi, i am currently in sydney australia, and should have been doing my aff on saturday, unfortunatly it has been cancelled due to air space problems with the milatery, apparently!! i am now looking for any advice on the best place to do my aff this/next week, Somewhere between sydney and cairns australia i now where they all are as i've checked on the internet i was just wondering if anyone could recomend somewhere.

cheers dave.

Re: where's best

Hi Dave

Couple of great drops zones. You could try Ramblers at Toogoolawah - just west of Brisbane can't find their ph #! A big DZ where they really look after you. Coffs Harbour is a small DZ Mark Brody - CI also a good spot. If you get north Far North Freefall In Tully, just south of Cairns is a top DZ geared more for fun jumpers, they do the TAF course more than AFF, Julian would sort you out DZ ph 0418777887

Good Luck

Lou

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi, i am currently in sydney australia, and should have been doing my aff on saturday, unfortunatly it has been cancelled due to air space problems with the milatery, apparently!! i am now looking for any advice on the best place to do my aff this/next week, Somewhere between sydney and cairns australia i now where they all are as i've checked on the internet i was just wondering if anyone could recomend somewhere.

cheers dave.