*Uniting Polynesian Family & Frendz*

The MSU PolyShor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: keep those pics coming!

Article:
btw, you've inspired me to do a memoriam page for my grandmother who recently passed away last month. so thanks for the inspirations!

soifua!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

just finished browsing through your family shores and I wanted to say that you did a very nice job. enjoyed seeing the family pics and especially your dedication page to your mother.

if you can, please pay a visit to our website and don't forget to add to our guestbook.

manuia le tou aiga atoa i ona laasaga uma.

fa laia!

Re: Re: keep those pics coming!

Article:
Thank you kindly for your thoughts. I am very happy to hear that this site has effected you in a very positive way.

Fa'afetai tele lave. Manuia Ma Ia Soifua!

Much alofaz -2- you & yours!

Article:
btw, you've inspired me to do a memoriam page for my grandmother who recently passed away last month. so thanks for the inspirations!

soifua!

just finished browsing through your family shores and I wanted to say that you did a very nice job. enjoyed seeing the family pics and especially your dedication page to your mother.

if you can, please pay a visit to our website and don't forget to add to our guestbook.

fa laia!

Re: Re: keep those pics coming!

Article:
It was my pleasure to help you and any other polynesian to create inspirationally and positively.

Much Alofaz -2- You & Yours!

Article:

soifua!

fa laia!