Return to Website

Horse Crazy Web Forum

Questions,queries and suggestions covering all aspects of horses and ponies. PLEASE NOTE: Please take extra care not to give out too many personal details. Any messages giving details of personal phone numbers will be deleted. This action is taken for your personal safety.

UNFORTUNATLY THIS FORUM IS TURNING AWAY FROM ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE. THE TOPIC IS HORSES & THAT IS WHY THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE COME HERE, HOWEVER IT IS BEING OVER CROWDED BY NON-HORSE TOPICS. PLEASE KEEP IT HORSEY. NON HORSE MESSAGES WILL BE DELETED.

Horse Crazy Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have the worst horse on earth

anyone heard the saying 'the horse is only as good as it's rider' ???

Let me tell you one more thing, you horse is probly very sweet and likes you alot! Horses think in a different way in like I am the boss sort of thing. Let me tell you...I can tell you dont know. Horses have great friends, but they want to know who is the boss and some want to be the boss. So your horse wants to be the boss of you but your horse still loves you. Your horse is saying I am the boss and I dont want you riding me....you got to show that you are the boss, not the horse......DONT SAY ITS THE WORST HORSE IN THE WORLD! Because its not. No offence.

Maybe your horse's back is bad. If he's in pain duh he's gonna buck! I dont mean to be mean but really! if you want the horse to be sick again then SELL IT! You dont deserve to own that horse. He needs more help that you are obviously not able to give him. Hire a trainer or something jeez. I ride a REALLY lazy horse too! Get a crop and tap the horse behind your leg, maybe you'll have to smack but still. Get an instructor or trainer to help you. Gosh

Re: Re: I have the worst horse on earth

ok, maybe you're right, but then again, if she had just had a bad ride, she might just have just wanted to talk to someone about. you know that if we're frustrated or angry, we all say things that we regret. but i dont know to whole story. im just trying to be fair.