Return to Website

Horse Crazy Web Forum

Questions,queries and suggestions covering all aspects of horses and ponies. PLEASE NOTE: Please take extra care not to give out too many personal details. Any messages giving details of personal phone numbers will be deleted. This action is taken for your personal safety.

UNFORTUNATLY THIS FORUM IS TURNING AWAY FROM ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE. THE TOPIC IS HORSES & THAT IS WHY THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE COME HERE, HOWEVER IT IS BEING OVER CROWDED BY NON-HORSE TOPICS. PLEASE KEEP IT HORSEY. NON HORSE MESSAGES WILL BE DELETED.

Horse Crazy Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
horse wanted to share or loan

hi everyone i am 16 and living in nottingham. i am willing to travel to the outskirts of nottingham. i am basically looking for a horse / pony to share or loan which can jump, good in everyway, no vices and about 5/6 years old (not too old) and about 14hh (cobby) to 16.3hh. i am willing to pay weekly towards upbringing of the horse. if u have any offers or know of anyone who may help please either email me or txt or ring my phone on: 07837070216.
p.s. i have horses of my own on my dads side now wish to be introduced on my mothers side. have done local shows too. thanx x