Return to Website

Horse Crazy Web Forum

Questions,queries and suggestions covering all aspects of horses and ponies. PLEASE NOTE: Please take extra care not to give out too many personal details. Any messages giving details of personal phone numbers will be deleted. This action is taken for your personal safety.

UNFORTUNATLY THIS FORUM IS TURNING AWAY FROM ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE. THE TOPIC IS HORSES & THAT IS WHY THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE COME HERE, HOWEVER IT IS BEING OVER CROWDED BY NON-HORSE TOPICS. PLEASE KEEP IT HORSEY. NON HORSE MESSAGES WILL BE DELETED.

Horse Crazy Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hiya im new and i need some help please.

Hiya name is Hollie im 20years old i own a welsh x arab called Sonny that ive had for 6/7 years now.I was wondering if anyone help me find my old horse his name is Joshua and hes a cobby palomino last i heard he was in hampshire. i sold him to someone called Rose at Trent Valley Equestrian Centre in Southwell Nottinghamshire the wemans name is Rose when he was 5.She then sold him to a girl who went on a ridding holiday there.Joshua is between 14.2hh and 16hh he well be 11/12 in July. He goes pure white in the winter.Please email me if you do know him or have known him my email address is hollie_06@hotmail.com. please help me i miss he so much i never got the chance to say goodbye and would love to se him again and hear how he is.