Return to Website

Horse Crazy Web Forum

Questions,queries and suggestions covering all aspects of horses and ponies. PLEASE NOTE: Please take extra care not to give out too many personal details. Any messages giving details of personal phone numbers will be deleted. This action is taken for your personal safety.

UNFORTUNATLY THIS FORUM IS TURNING AWAY FROM ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE. THE TOPIC IS HORSES & THAT IS WHY THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE COME HERE, HOWEVER IT IS BEING OVER CROWDED BY NON-HORSE TOPICS. PLEASE KEEP IT HORSEY. NON HORSE MESSAGES WILL BE DELETED.

Horse Crazy Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE HELP FIND THOMAS..... THANKS FOR LOOKING!

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!

THOMAS Shire x TB bay gelding approx 16.2, 8 years old. Last known in Shropshire.

In the winter of 2001/2 a friend had to part with this horse through no fault of their own. Thomas is a dark bay gelding with a white sock on his near hind. He would be about 8 years old now. He is a talented show jumper and has a wonderful temperament. He was last known of in or around the Wem, Whixall, or Whitchurch area in Shropshire. We think he may now be in the Telford area. I have a photo of him available by email. Any information, however vague would be so welcome as my friend is desperate to know how he is. I do have more information but I cannot make all of it public at the moment so, if you think you may know something but you need to know more, please get in touch at sal@wegnalls.plus.com Thank you very much. Sally