Return to Website

Horse Crazy Web Forum

Questions,queries and suggestions covering all aspects of horses and ponies. PLEASE NOTE: Please take extra care not to give out too many personal details. Any messages giving details of personal phone numbers will be deleted. This action is taken for your personal safety.

UNFORTUNATLY THIS FORUM IS TURNING AWAY FROM ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSE. THE TOPIC IS HORSES & THAT IS WHY THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE COME HERE, HOWEVER IT IS BEING OVER CROWDED BY NON-HORSE TOPICS. PLEASE KEEP IT HORSEY. NON HORSE MESSAGES WILL BE DELETED.

Horse Crazy Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Animal Communication

Has anyone ever had an Animal Communication Session?

I just had one done with my horse and it was brill. The Girl Sue Archer, asked me to email a piccy of Jess & to write a list of questions that i wanted answering. Within 48 Hours she emailed me back, with responses to all of the questions.

It was genuine, as some of the answers she couldnt not have known, unless she was chatting to Jess.

I got confirmation on a sore spot i thought my horse had, and she told me she misses a companion (who passed away 4 months ago)

It was such an eye opner, this unique experience was amazing. Highly Reccomended.

Sue Also does Crystal healing via distance, and also Massage, aromatherapy, energy healing & flower remedies in person.

If you want further informatino email SueArcherMassage@hotmail.com you wont be dissapointed, she also does Special Offers For Session on Ebay. Great Value for Money. Will be using again.