Return to Website

Bonehead Of The Day Award Message Board

ectStandard_468x60

This message board is for readers of the Bonehead Of The Day Award for exchanging ideas, for getting to know each other (make new friends!) and for having fun.

The Bonehead Of The Day Award, originally published by email, is now available as a news feed and is also available as a Google gadget.

And check out the chat room too! 

Forum: Bonehead Of The Day Award Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
HEALTHCARE Stalled in the Senate? What a joke

I have no fear that it will be politics as usual here to somehow convince any Senate nay-sayers - - to vote FOR this Healthcare Reform; just as they did so far. . .

America certainly needs Healthcare Reform in my opinion, however, not this much and not in such an intrusionl way !!!

All we really needed right away was "affordability", "portability" and to ban "pre-existing conditions".
Next you know these insurance companies will be saying that BIRTH in general - is a pre-existing condition for both the mother and the child !!!

No one needs to be FORCED to buy into a healthcare plan they don't agree with; and we keep hearing that we could got to jail if we don't (this is not some game like Monoply !!! This is REAL LIFE and unconstitutional. . . .

I read parts of this bill for a review board on (teamsarah.org) and this reform has too many problems to pass. And to hear them say: let's pass it NOW and TWEEK it later, is rediculous. Every knows how long and difficult it would be to do that !!!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains