Return to Website

Bonehead Of The Day Award Message Board

ectStandard_468x60

This message board is for readers of the Bonehead Of The Day Award for exchanging ideas, for getting to know each other (make new friends!) and for having fun.

The Bonehead Of The Day Award, originally published by email, is now available as a news feed and is also available as a Google gadget.

And check out the chat room too! 

Forum: Bonehead Of The Day Award Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE OBAMA BUDGET DEAL?

(imo) it is a VERY POOR DEAL for the U.S. budget.
Since when is it a good deal to have to accept extending the tax cuts for milionaires and billionairs - just to get an extention of tax cuts for the middle class ???

Wouldn't those billions for the wealthy be better spent elsewhere? Like infastructure JOBs for the jobless (since studies have shown that tax breaks for the wealthiest folks have not provided more jobs in the 10-years it has been in place). . .

Many of the wealthiest folks say they DON'T NEED NOR WANT THE TAX BREAKS TO CONTINUE.

AND, how will this be paid for? By taking money from the Middle Class and Poor of course !!! I suspect in the form of cuts to Social Security and Medicare [reducing these so-called Entitlements for the PEOPLE have long been a target for 'dismanteling' by the 'capitalist' Republicans and Libertarians], and they keep whitteling away at them - - till there will be nothing of value left, we are close to that now. . . . Why can't the wealty see themselves for what they are (awful team players), because their GREED constantly gets in the way !!!

Unless I'm wrong about the particulars in this deal - I stand against it. . . .

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks