Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
help!! need info on vietnam veterans

Hi, I'm a student who is currently studying about the Vietnam war and one of our subjects is to interview a veteran or someone who was there at the time. Since I don't have any relatives, i decided this was the next best thing. I already have the question so if you want to, you could just answer them and email them back to me. It would be greatly apperciated. Thanx

Questions for Vietnam War Oral History

• Background
-What is your name, age and occupation? Where do you live? Where were you during the Vietnam War?

• Personal experience with the war?
- Why did the United States fight a war in Vietnam? How did you feel about the war at the time? In what ways were affected you by the Vietnam War?

• Larger impact of the war?
-in what ways did the Vietnam War affect the United States? In what ways did it affect the world? Dou you think the United States should be praised of condemned for its involvement in the Vietnam War? Why?

Description of some mementos from the war.

If you feel like more info needs to be added, then please feel free to do so.

Thanks,
an grateful student

Re: help!! need info on vietnam veterans

DEAR JANE, JUST THOUGHT I'D ASK HOW YOUR STUDIES ON THE VIETNAM "WAR" TURNED OUT. PRIVATE POUNDS BRAVO COMPANY TRIPLE DEUCE.