Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking For Golden Dragons-Schofield Barricks, Hawaii 1959-1961

Looking for buddies who served with me in A Company 14th Infantry, 25th Division, Weapons Platoon, Golden Dragons at Schofield Barricks, Hawaii from Jan. 1959 to Feb 1961.

Re: Looking For Golden Dragons-Schofield Barricks, Hawaii 1959-1961

I was looking for information on my grandfather who was Sgt Major of HQ company, 3rd Battalion,14th Infantry,25th Division at Schofield Barracks, HI....but I can see by the dates you likely would not have know him. He retired after 40 years Army (2 World Wars and Korea) in June, 1955.

I did correspond with a James Coley [yeloc@exp.net] who knew my grandfather, and served under him as SFC, Platoon Sgt of the Pioneer and Ammunition Platoon of HQ company. Perhaps you knew him? Or he may know some of your buddies.

I hope that helps some my friend.