Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1st Lieutenant William F Cooley 5th/25th

Gentlemen,

It is with great sorrow that I report the passing of my brother 1st Lieutenant William F. Cooley, 5th Battalion, 25th Infantry Division Viet Nam 1969. Bill died this morning 8/4/05 at Walter Reed Army Medical Center after a long illness. For those of you who may have known Bill the funeral arrangements are still incomplete, but we anticipate services to be conducted at Ft. Meyer, Arlington, Va.. Anyone wishing additional information may email me and as new information becomes available I will be glad to pass it along. Thank you for your attention and to those of you who communicated with Bill after the war, thank you for the support and friendship you provided to him.
Sincerely, Bob Cooley

Re: 1st Lieutenant William F Cooley 5th/25th

Well I hope Bill forgives me for the screw up on his military service information. Bill was a member of the 1st Platoon, Company C, 1st Battalion, 5th Infantry (mechanized) 25th Infantry Division. March 1969 to May 1969 wounded in action near Cu Chi.