Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: 3rd Brigade, Task Force, Vietnam, 1965, 1966 PleiKU

Brother Mattox

I can't say I remember the name Mattox ...but sounds familiar.....My PTSD is so bad I have just vague memories of people places and things that happened over there. I was also in Pleiku in 1965-66 went over from Hawaii with the Brigade on a ship (recall That?)
Anyway I was wounded Nov 19th 1966 along with a bunch of others from B Co.1st 14th.had about 18KIA's that day as well.

I don't know if I actually know you but we surely crossed paths many,many times.
Let me hear from you Brother ..always good to hear from a fellow DRAGONEER.

SGT. Allan M. Ayo

Re: Re: Re: 3rd Brigade, Task Force, Vietnam, 1965, 1966 PleiKU

I was also with Co B, 1/14th during that tragic date of 19Nov66. I am now living in Tacoma, wA. Would everyone please contact me and also let me know how to contact others. My cell phone is 253-970-6446. Send me an email. Let me know your phone numbers and mailing address. This email is my friends. I can read and answer your email anytime on his computer. I am also looking for the '65-67 or 68 yearbook, when we deployed from Hawaii.

Thanks,

SSG Chester R. Wallace

Re: Re: 3rd Brigade, Task Force, Vietnam, 1965, 1966 PleiKU

I'm currently in Maryland and Retired from Federal SERVICE. My E-Mail address is
n3qxyrlm@verizon.net
you can reach me there
N3QXY BOB

Re: 3rd Brigade, Task Force, Vietnam, 1965, 1966 PleiKU

thought some of you served with my dad. I think he was in a place called camp holloway near Peiku. If you have any info let me know. He is no longer with us and didn't talk about VN with me.

I'm located in Maryland I'm currently Retired from Federal service my E-Mail address is,
n3qxyrlm@verizon.net
N3QXY BOB

My e-mail is current Please drop me a line. I'm current in Maryland and I'm Retired from from Federal Service.
N3QXY BOB