Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arthur Torgesen

Good Morning
Thanks for having a messenger board for us non-Army veterans.
http://www.startribune.com/local/north/25969239.html?location_refer=Most%20Viewed:Homepage:12

I am including a link. When I first read it, I was highly suspicious of the facts.

The person first says their were members that were ambushed and then later it was 150 members that were ambushed. Now, I've been in an ambush and their were only 12-25. I have never known any ambush or for that matter that many soldiers being killed in any one incident. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

If someone is aware of this person and any incidents he mentioned, whould you please let me know. There seems to be another upsurge of falsehoods and wannabe's.

Thanks for your help.

Alan G. Thompson, HM3 (medic to you Army Guys)
USN-Attached to 3/12 Marines, 3rd MarDiv
I Corps 1967-68