Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking guys I served with in Korea Wolfhounds (HILL 1050)

I am Morishin Uyehara US Army retired 25th Infrantry Division 24th Regiment (from what I can remember) Wolfhounds who served with Capt.(Col.)Millett , Platoon Sgt. John Gary from Indiana and Sgt. Silva (can't remember Silvas' first name) and I found Col.Millett in Corona , CA but cannot find Platoon Sgt. John Gary from Indiana or Sgt. Silva. I was injured to the face by a gernade on I think was around Hill 1050 and flown by helicopter to a Japan Hospital then transported to Oahu,HI Tripler Hospital where I spent 6 months recovering and served as a cook at Schofield Barracks until my enlistment was over. I then moved to Los Angeles, CA and worked as a meatcutter for Safeway and was always interested in finding the guys I served with in Korea but couldn't find any information on them. If anybody has any information that will help me can you email my son Jon Mori Uyehara at LOCOLBOYZ@AOL.COM, I will be greatly appreciative to any information/help Thank You.