Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for RVN buddies Co. C 2/14 Inf. from 11/69 to 11/70

David, I was with 3rd Platton, C-2/14th from end of march or first of April 1969 until February 11, 1970.
I wish I could say I remember your name but I have pushed those memories pretty deep.
This is ironic that I found this request; it was at the top of the list. I have been attempting to find many of the guys that I served with for years, and so far I have not suceeded.
For reference I was platoon leader's RTO, although at the time I had become a senior member of the platoon due to heavy losses and actually acted in many different functions.
Thank you for any corresponance as I said, I am short on names and there quite a few guys I would like to find if I had the names to work with. I was written to by Doc Williams that a few weeks after I left and we entered Cambodia legaly, that a lot of guys were wiped out by friendly fire along some river. I am not sure if the river was in Cambodia.
I do not have instant messageing installed and do not know how it works so i still use e-mail. I am glad you made it back, i hope that what ever condition that you came back under, that you are now doing well. Sincerely, Les Hudelson

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

SSG David H. Taylor
Cu Chi, Dau Tieng, Cambodia
TaylorD@ToyoTires.com