Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Remembering my brother

Tom,
this is late but I just found this site and was looking for info on my friends and people that searved with in the same AO and same time frame. I did not know your brother directly, but given the enormous number of flights I made as a grunt in 3rd platoon, Charlie Co., 2/14th, I must have been carried to and/or from several missions by him.
I want to say that you must be proud of him, these guys were amazing and brave. I still miss the ground hugging, hedgerow hopping we would do with these great pilots. There is a little of all those verterans a part of me today. I am sure that he is remembered by a lot of vets like myself even though we never got to meet other than the glance as they would have at us when they landed for extracvtion. Sincerely Les Hudelson

PS: I hope that he / and his survivors were able to get all of his proper compensation for his service related conditions.