Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dwight Leroy Basey

I have read the previous below entries. I knew Basey in Hawaii when we deployed to Vietnam and that fateful day in Nov 66 when he was killed. Please call me on my cell phone 253-970-6446. I am living in Tacoma, WA. You may email also. Email belongs to my friend that I have access anytime. Would appreciate if anyone else that was assigned to Co B, 1/14th Inf Golden Dragons, 3rd Bde Task Force, 25th Inf Div contact me or let me know their contact information.

thanks,

SSG Chester R. Wallace

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

11-19-08
After all these years we still miss you Dwight. It's hard loosing dad on 11-18 and loosing you on 11-19. We are putting together a memorial for you with the help of your friends from Nam. Thank you Alan, Tom and Sgt Ayo and all of you who knew Dwight. God Bless You all, Love Mom Basey and his 6 siblings. Your a beloved brother and uncle to many....