Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Band reunion

I am trying to organize a reunion of band members from 1951-1954. My phone is 423-247-4705. I have made some contacts but need more names and addresses or phone numbers. Surely you kept in touch with at least one buddy. My address: 705 Ridgefields Rd., Kingsport TN 37660. Thanks

Re: Band reunion

Dear Mr. Himelwright,

I received your note about the band reunion. My husband, Alto Davis, died September 24, 2007. He spoke often of his experiences with the band and his friends there. I am so sorry he is not here to come to the reunion. He would have loved it. When and where do you plan to have the reunion? I might be able to come to represent him. The only negative thing he remembered about his time in Korea were those freezing nights in the tents. You probably remember those too. Being with you and the other men was an important part of his life,and he would surely have come to the reunion.

Please stay in touch with me.

Until later.
Anne Davis