Return to Website

25th Infantry Division Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. This service allows association members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed, and the poster of such messages banned. Note that we can't archive these postings as we have done with the guestbook.

25th Infantry Division Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Uncle

I am trying to find information about my uncle, Francis (Frank) Musto from Southington, Connecticut. He died on 7/29/2004 and I am trying to track down info so I can send away for he service awards and medals. According to Frank when I was younger, he said he served in Vietnam with the 25th ID in a mechanized unit and served in the "Iron Triangle." I know for a fact that he served because, I had his dog tags once and read his citation when he was awarded the bronze star and purple heart. I also wrote a paper about him in my Vietnam War college course. I am trying to find anyone who knew him or served with him. I served in Afghanistan as an Infantryman with my CT Army National Guard unit the 1-102nd Infantry Battalion and was attached to 10th Mountain 3rd Brigade from 2006-2007 and was wounded myself. I am hoping to get my uncle's medals and put them in a framed case next to mine. Thank You all for serving! Thanks you all for your help!

Respectfully,